This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission or direct payment, at no cost to you, if you click through and make a purchase. Read our disclosure for more info.
I rely a lot on my crockpot when life gets busy. After working all day, getting dinner on the table while balancing swim practice, Girl Scout meetings, and other school activities is tough!
But I’m not the type to spend an hour slicing up vegetebles, preparing the meat, or mixing ingredients.
Nope. I’m more of a “let’s dump everything into the slow cooker and hit the power button” person.
I call these recipes “dump recipes” because you just dump everything together and – BAM – you have a great meal!
While planning a particularly busy week, I knew I needed to use up the pork chops that had been hanging out in my freezer for a while. So here’s what I did.
Easy & Delicious Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- 4 individual pork chops, boneless 3/4" thick
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 10.5 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans water
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- Place rice in the slow cooker, top with pork chops.
- Top with cream of mushroom soup, onion soup mix, and 2 cans of water.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours (or low for 4 hours).
It doesn’t get much easier than that. If you try this recipe, let me know how you like it!