Looking for quality content that informs, entertains, and engages your readers?
As a professional writer and ghostwriter, I provide high-quality, original content to boost traffic and increase reader engagement.
Whether you need a new voice to create innovative content for your blog or social media, or you’re looking for a ghostwriter to write content that feels so authentic, you’ll think you’ve written it yourself, you came to the right place!
The best part? We’ll position the content to promote products and services, provide information and helpful tips for your ideal customer, and build a community around your brand.
Remember: In business, time is money, and hiring a professional writer will get you more of both.
“Working with Amy was a breeze. She was great at keeping me and my team updated with her progress and her work was excellent.” ~ Megan, blog content
Ready to start?
I’d love to know more about your project! If you’re ready to take the next step, send me a quick message with a few details about what you’re looking for. I promise to get back to you ASAP!
My Content Portfolio
Blog Posts & Articles
- “Debit or Credit?” It’s Still a Debit Card – Money Tips
- What is a Sinking Fund and Why Do You Need One? – Well Kept Wallet
- The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Zero-Sum Budgeting – Money Can Buy Me Happiness
- 8 Best Sites to Make Money with Print on Demand – Smart Money Mamas
- 23 Surveys That Pay Through PayPal: Earn Cash Today – Money Can Buy Me Happiness
- Do I Need a Living Trust? – Women Who Money
- How Can I Save Money on Child Care Expenses? – Women Who Money
- 5 Questions Parents Need to Answer for Estate Planning – Family Money Adventure
- 6 Money Lessons for Your Kids – Earn It Save It
- 6 Savvy Ways to Avoid Hidden Airline Fees When Traveling – Money Can Buy Me Happiness
- The Best Fitness Watch for Swimmers – Joy of Android
- 9 Money Saving Christmas Traditions – Finances for Families
- It’s Not Too Late to Have a Debt-Free Christmas – Huffington Post
- 25 Simple Ways to Save Money this Summer – Sandra Parsons
- Opulence International Realty Brings Green to Miami – Opulence International Realty
- 9 Ways Miami Rocked the 90s – Opulence International Realty
As a professional ghostwriter, I help businesses attract and retain more customers at each stage of the buyer’s journey. I’m SEO savvy and Inbound Marketing certified, and use those methodologies in my writing.
Companies large and small, from the small business owners all the way up to the CEO, take advantage of my expertise to grow their brand through content and interactions that are relevant and helpful to their target audience. For obvious reasons, I can’t disclose to you which clients I ghostwrite for. But I can tell you what topics I write about most often, which are:
- Small business financial planning
- Real estate development, listings and area highlights
- Wealth planning and growth management
- Retirement planning
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain buying and investing
- Estate planning through living trusts, wills and managing the probate process
Social Media Content
Using Inbound Marketing practices, I target the four stages of the buyer’s journey to grow your brand. Writing specific social media content to attract, convert, close and delight your audience, I’m an excellent choice to manage your social media platforms.
A few of my social media clients have included:
- Attorneys and legal professionals
- Real estate agents and firms
- Landscaping and excavating
- Businesses in the gold-buying industry
- RV and camping sellers
- and many more!
From case studies to web site content, copywriting is a tricky business. Indeed, there’s an art to writing persuasive messages that prompt people to take action. Here are a few projects I’ve done:
- Media Strategy Case Study – For Highlands’ client Tombow
- Amazon Marketing Strategy Case Study – For Highlands’ client Ghent
- Opulence International Realty – Though this company has recently merged with Brown Harris Stevens, I collaborated with them on a new website redesign and launch to deliver copywriting and web content for multiple area listings and upscale luxury condo real estate descriptions and features
- Highlands – In conjunction with the web design team at OPMA, I wrote audience-specific content optimized for SEO for 21 of their website pages, including About Us, Services, Categories, Markets, and more
- Mentor National – Provided content for home, about, testimonials, packages, services, and industry pages for the website.
“Your writing is awesome and you’re so fast! Like always, you’ve outdone yourself. It’s always a pleasure working with you, Amy!” ~ Kassi, blog post