Hi, I’m Amy.
I write engaging content for banks, credit unions, small business & technology companies to help drive traffic, boost reader engagement, and win more business.
What I can do for you:
Creating conversational pieces in plain language is crucial to keep your readers coming back for more.
Social Media Content
Having the right social content will engage your readers and help you build a community around your brand.
SEO content is critical if you want Google to pay attention to your site, and I’ll make sure your keywords are on target.
B2B Content Marketing
My experience in fiscal planning and business finance writing can help grow your business.
No matter what your goal, my top-notch content can drive traffic and increase engagement to get it done.
You’re busy – and that’s okay. I’ll ghostwrite content to match your brand and your style.
Want some samples?
Ask and you shall receive! Here are links to a few articles I’ve written.
- ETF vs. Mutual Fund: Which One is Right for Your Portfolio? – DollarSprout
- 5 Awesome Ideas for Building Long Term Wealth – Campfire Finance
- What is Peer-to-Peer Lending? – Club Thrifty
- 8 Things You Need to Know About a Stock Market Correction – DollarSprout
- What is a Bear Market and Should I Be Worried When It Happens? – DollarSprout
- 10 Best Alternative Investments to Try This Year – Club Thrifty
- What is Inflation and How Can You Protect Your Money From It? – DollarSprout
- Personal Capital Review: Is the Money Management App Right for You? – DollarSprout
- Worthy Bonds Review: Earn Fixed 5% Interest with Just $10 – Club Thrifty
- FreeTaxUSA Review 2019: File Federal Income Tax Returns for Free – Club Thrifty
- Wealthfront Review: Put Your Investments on Autopilot – Club Thrifty
- 5 Questions Parents Need to Answer for Estate Planning – Family Money Adventure
- What is Term Life Insurance and Do You Need It? – DollarSprout
- Do I Need A Living Trust In My Estate Plan? – Women Who Money