Save More Money
Unless it’s quick and easy, I don’t have time to think about ways to save money. Life is busy! That’s why I recommend these tools to help you — I use them and they really work. What are you waiting for? Start saving more today!
- Acorns – Saving money has never been easier — by rounding up your purchases, your change is automatically invested and you never even miss it. If you sign up through this link, you’ll get $5 free just for making an account.
- Ebates – Can you really make money with Ebates? Yes, because I do it! Read my full review here, and sign up through this link for a $10 welcome bonus.
- Swagbucks – With Swagbucks, you earn points for completing surveys, watching videos, using their search engine and buying through their network (similar to how Ebates works). My husband always wonders where we get all those restaurant gift cards from… we love going out to eat but hate budgeting for it!
Free Downloads to Get Organized
As a self-proclaimed organization junkie, I’m always looking for ways to take control of my life and my finances. Here are my favorite ones and, since I use them, I know they’ll help you, too.
- Weekly Menu Planner / Grocery List – Answering the question “what’s for dinner?” once and for all, this weekly money planner and grocery list will eliminate stress and speed up weeknight dinners.
- Master Grocery List – A quick and easy printable to hang on the side of your fridge. When you need something from the store, simply use a highlighter to mark the item and next time you’re at the store, grab your list and you’re good to go!
- Monthly Budget – An easy-to-use monthly budget using Google Sheets is exactly what you need to get your budget under control. This is what we use here at Early Morning Money and it works!
- Daily Docket – Life is full of appointments, tasks and obligations. How do you keep track of them all? With the Daily Docket, it’s easy to make a plan for the day, check off your to-dos and end the day feeling accomplished.
Make More Money
Yes, you CAN make money on the side while working your regular job and raising your family. Starting a freelance writing business is the best decision I ever made. Having a side-hustle will change your life — don’t wait another day to get started.
- Make Money as a Freelance Writer – Thinking about a work at home job? How about one that pays great and gives you the freedom and flexibility you crave? With virtually zero startup costs, you can start a freelance writing business. This course teaches you exactly what to do, step-by-step. You’ll be making money writing in no time!
- Start a Blog – Offering the best customer support and great prices, Site Ground is who we use at Early Morning Money to run our blog. It’s perfect for beginners and has the advanced features you’ll need as your site grows. Plus, having a blog is a great way to earn a side income!
Best Tools for Bloggers
Thinking of starting a blog to make some money? Even if you can only spare an hour a week, it’s possible! From creating a blog to growing it and making money, here are the best tools for bloggers.
- SiteGround – If you haven’t already started a blog, getting started with SiteGround is quick and easy. the “Start Up” plan is less than $4 a month and it’s perfect to get you blog up and running.
- BoardBooster – Pinterest is a gold mine when it comes to increasing traffic on your blog. BoardBooster makes it easy to grow your audience by scheduling and sharing content automatically. This is a must-have for anyone with a blog!